IMPORTANT: If you allow this app to access your contacts, the list will be uploaded to our servers and compared with our online database to find other users of the Messenger service. Your data will not be used for any other reason or sold, and is protected and encrypted. Please, consult below section 3.1 (Relevant personal data) for further information.
1. Our Policy
- Billionairapp® and get®2Clouds are a product of Get2clouds Corp Privacy is an integral part of our software products, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users’ in this policy we explain for we will treat your personal information.
2. Responsible for data processing
Responsible body is gem. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): get2clouds Corp 2300 NW Corporate Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
Our data protection officer is at your disposal for questions regarding the processing of your personal data under the email address or at the postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
3. Information you provide
We process personal data that we receive from you as part of our business relationship. To the extent necessary for the provision of our services, we process personal data that we have received from other companies in a permissible manner (eg for processing in-App purchases on the App Stores).
3.1 Relevant personal data:
- Account Information. You can register a phone number when you create a an account. Phone numbers are used to provide our Services to you and other users. You may optionally add other information to your account, such as a profile name and profile picture.
- Messages. We cannot decrypt or otherwise access the content of your messages or calls. The app queues end-to-end encrypted messages on its servers for delivery to devices that are temporarily offline. Your message history is stored on your own devices.
- Additional technical information is stored on our servers, including randomly generated authentication tokens, keys, push tokens, and other material that is necessary to establish calls, transmit messages and operate notifications in operative systems. We limit this additional technical information to the minimum required to operate the Services.
- Contacts. We can optionally discover which contacts in your address book are also user in our apps and facilitate contact on the messenger. Information from the contacts on your device may transmitted to our server in order to determine which of your contacts are registered.
- User Support. If you contact User Support, any personal data you may share with us is kept only for the purposes of researching the issue and contacting you about your case.
- Managing your information. You can manage your personal information in application’s Settings. For example, you can update your profile information.
4. Information we may share
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA). As far as the concrete purpose permits, we and the additional persons responsible process your data pseudonymised or anonymised.
4.1 Instances where we may need to share your data
- Third Parties. We work with third parties to provide some of our Services. For example, our Third-Party Providers send a verification code to your phone number when you register for our Services. These providers are bound by their Privacy Policies to safeguard that information. If you use other Third-Party Services like YouTube, Spotify, Giphy, etc. in connection with our Services, their Terms and Privacy Policies govern your use of those services.
- To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- To enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of get®2Clouds & Billionairapp®, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
4.2 Due to legal requirements (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR)
We are subject to various legal obligations, ie legal requirements (eg tax laws) on the basis of which we must process personal data. The purposes of processing include fraud and money laundering prevention, the fulfillment of tax control and reporting obligations and the assessment and management of risks.
5. Storage of the data
The time limits for storage and documentation are two to ten years. Finally, the storage period is also judged according to the statutory limitation periods, which, can usually be 3 years, in certain cases up to 30 years.
6. Transfer of data to a third country or to an international organization
Your data will be transmitted to countries outside the European Economic Area - EEA (Third Countries) only to the extent required or required by law to execute your orders.
7. Privacy Rights. GDPR.
Each data subject has the right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to a correction under Art. 16 GDPR, the right to cancellation under Art. 17 DS-BER, the right to limit processing according to Art. 18 GDPR and the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR. With regard to the right to information and the right to erase, the restrictions under §§ 34 and 35 FDPA apply. In addition, there is a right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR i.V.m. § 19 FDPA).
The responsible data protection supervisory authority is:
The Information Commissioner's Office
Water Lane, Wycliffe House
Wilmslow - Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel. +44 1625 545 700
Member: Ms Elizabeth DENHAM, Information Commissioner
8. Right of opposition (Art. 21 GDPR)
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (data processing based on a balance of interests) , This also applies to a profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 GDPR, which can be used for for customer consultation and support and for sales purposes.
If you object, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms
9. Policy Updates
- Privacy requirements often change and improve. As a result we’ll probably need to change this policy from time to time.
- When we do amend the policy the changes will be effective immediately.
10. Special Circumstances
- Security. You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information by contacting support.
12. Contact Us
Effective as of March 24, 2020
Updated September 23, 2020