Send large encrypted files, encrypt unlimited clouds, chat in securest E2E encrypted messenger, the all in-one-app, get2Clouds®
Most comprehensive cloud security app that’s cost free and ad free delivers complex encryption and data protection in the most simplistic and intuitive user experience
Cloud computing has become the norm with an estimated 70 percent of enterprises currently using cloud services for file storage, and the market is rapidly growing. Around18 percent of files uploaded to cloud-based file-sharing and collaboration services contain sensitive data.1 Security in the cloud remains poor with a staggering 36 percent of global organizations breached and 44 percent of IT leaders claiming to feel “very” or “extremely” vulnerable to data threats. A heavy reliance on the cloud is cited as the main reasons for a data breach.2
“With these stats, many companies are jumping on the cloud security bandwagon, but the market is saturated with mediocre and difficult to use products that don’t do enough,” warned engineer and NOS Microsystems CEO Oliver Wessling, “I saw the tsunami of cloud computing coming in 1999, and I understood then as I do now that it’s as risky as it is convenient. That understanding has informed everything we do at NOS. We are a really small team, but experts when it comes to this topic. We know what is really needed for the user and get2Clouds has been meticulously designed so give them all of the convenience of the cloud, but none of the risks,” he added.
Boasting secure file transfers of unlimited size, secure cloud sync, an E2E encrypted messenger and more, get2Clouds is an easy-to-use application that quickly and safely encrypts data and sends it where it needs to go. Users can send files via the get2Clouds secure cloud or sync their current cloud as it works with all major cloud providers.
get2Clouds in a nutshell
- Communicate, cloud sync and transfer large files in one encrypted bubble
- Fast, secure file transfers of unlimited size and of all kinds on the go
- Compatible with major cloud providers
- Transfer either via the integrated encrypted messenger or email
- Set personalized password for highly sensitive files
- Verify contacts’ identity with FaceCheck®
- 555 number for devices with no SIM or to protect anonymity
- Set the time you want your files to be sent (great for time differences)
- Optional self-destructing messages
- Separate corporate and private cloud profiles
- Easy-to-use drag and drop function
- Mobile and desktop application, use across multiple devices
- Small size application so doesn’t hinder device performance
About NOS MicrosystemsFounded in 2001, NOS Microsystems Ltd. is a specialist in electronic software distribution. As a market leader in download management technology, large data and cloud transfers and software compression, it services over one billion digital transfers annually for clients. The secure, reliable solutions are customized for each client. NOS Apps, is a division of the company where fun, innovative and useful apps for a wide variety of users, without obtrusive ads and using minimal device resources are created.
2. 2018 Thales Data Threat Report.