For use of get2Clouds® produced by NOS Mircrosystems Ltd.
- get2clouds.com and get2Clouds® is a product of NOS Microsystems Ltd. Privacy is an integral part of our software products, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users’ in this policy we explain for we will treat your personal information.
Information you provide
- Account Information. You can register a phone number when you create a get2Clouds account. Phone numbers are used to provide our Services to you and other get2Clouds users. You may optionally add other information to your account, such as a profile name and profile picture.
- Messages. get2Clouds cannot decrypt or otherwise access the content of your messages or calls. get2Clouds queues end-to-end encrypted messages on its servers for delivery to devices that are temporarily offline. Your message history is stored on your own devices.
- Additional technical information is stored on our servers, including randomly generated authentication tokens, keys, push tokens, and other material that is necessary to establish calls, transmit messages and operate notifications in operative systems. get2Clouds limits this additional technical information to the minimum required to operate the Services.
- Contacts. get2Clouds can optionally discover which contacts in your address book are get2Clouds users. Information from the contacts on your device may transmitted to our server in order to determine which of your contacts are registered.
- User Support. If you contact get2Clouds User Support, any personal data you may share with us is kept only for the purposes of researching the issue and contacting you about your case.
- Managing your information. You can manage your personal information in get2Clouds’s application Settings. For example, you can update your profile information.
Information we may share
- Third Parties. We work with third parties to provide some of our Services. For example, our Third-Party Providers send a verification code to your phone number when you register for our Services. These providers are bound by their Privacy Policies to safeguard that information. If you use other Third-Party Services like YouTube, Spotify, Giphy, etc. in connection with our Services, their Terms and Privacy Policies govern your use of those services.
Other instances where get2Clouds may need to share your data
- To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- To enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of get2Clouds, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Personal information while visiting www.get2Clouds.com
- You don’t need to provide any personal information to us to use our site.
- If you do voluntarily provide information to us when using our site and application you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us. The ways you might give us personal information might include subscribing to hear from us, emailing us with a question, posting a comment on our sites and through the use of our software products.
- We collect your personal information so that you can participate in the community by posting comments on the sites and/or having your questions answered by us. Sometimes we’ll use your personal information for administration or internal business purposes.
What You Disclose to Others while visiting www.get2Clouds.com
- If you voluntarily disclose personal or other information on any public part of get2Clouds.com, be aware that this will become public information and can be collected and used by other parties.
- We cannot control what others do with the personal information you’ve disclosed publicly on get2Clouds.com.
- Of course, if you post comments using a username alone, this might not be enough to allow others to identify you.
- If you share information via social media, including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites.
Anonymous Data while visiting www.get2Clouds.com
When you visit our sites, we can record certain anonymous information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet Service Provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to get2clouds.com;
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- We only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you. It does not tell us who you are.
Behavioral Advertising & Cookies while visiting www.get2Clouds.com
- The anonymous data collected by these cookies is separate from the data we collect when you create an account with us.
- You can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
International Transfer of Information
- Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, so the information collected from you will be stored in those countries.
- By voluntarily providing information to us when using get2clouds.com, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to other countries.
- Privacy requirements often change and improve. As a result we’ll probably need to change this policy from time to time.
- When we do amend the policy the changes will be effective immediately.
- Security. You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information by contacting support.
Effective as of February 20, 2020
Updated February 20, 2020