We’re excited to announce new features to the all-in-one privacy app, get2Clouds® that take cloud computing to a whole new level of security. Now users can encrypt the data on their network attached storage (NAS) and use that to transfer files via secure file transfer protocol (SFTP). No need to purchase cloud space. No need to put your data at the mercy of a third party cloud provider. Your private or office computer acts as your own secure private cloud. This wholly unique option gives small businesses and individuals a secure and realistic alternative to cloud computing.
get2Clouds is a cost free and ad free secure cloud sync, file transfer, and messenger bubble where every action is encrypted. The multi-platform and user-friendly app works across all devices, and it is packed with a host of unique features. There is no registration required, and the E2E encrypted messenger offers users the choice of a 555 number so privacy and anonymity are guaranteed. This means the messenger can also be used on SIM-less devices.
While get2Clouds takes security concerns out of cloud computing by encrypting the data, some people still don’t want to move to the cloud. No matter how safe your data is there, it is still the responsibility of someone else to store it and keep it safe. It could potentially be deleted through no fault of your own. You’re also dependent on the cloud provider’s terms and conditions, and service interruptions you cannot control can occur. On top of that, most individuals and some small businesses simply don’t need to move to the cloud. They can handle all their data on their own servers, so we’ve it safe for them to do that.
We at NOS Microsystems, the tiny titan behind the giant privacy app, will add new features as needs are identified. We’re determined to offer a secure solution to industries that deal with sensitive files and depend upon confidentiality such as the law, journalism, and healthcare industries. The healthcare industry is the most cyber hacked, but most of these hacks would not have been possible if get2Clouds had been used.
To sync and send via the NAS, choose the SFTP (NAS) option from the dropdown menu in Cloud Settings and complete the relevant fields. The app is still compatible with all major cloud providers. A group transfer option has also been added so that files can be sent to multiple contacts at once.
get2Clouds in a nutshell
- No registration necessary
- Automatic international 555 number for devices with no SIM or to protect anonymity
- Communicate, cloud sync and transfer large files in one encrypted bubble
- Fast, secure file transfers of unlimited size and of all kinds on the go
- Compatible with major cloud providers
- Encrypt your local server
- Use NAS as secure cloud sync
- Transfer either via the integrated encrypted messenger or email
- Set personalized password for highly sensitive files
- Verify contacts’ identity with FaceCheck®
- Set the time you want your files to be sent (great for time differences)
- Optional self-destructing messages
- Separate corporate and private cloud profiles
- Easy-to-use drag and drop function
- Mobile and desktop application, use across multiple devices
- Small size application so doesn’t hinder device performance